4.02.2010

Switcheroo...

before and after
before and after
This hat used to belong to EZ E and just had a little red thing on the side. I decided to frill it up a bit for Kicky and added a gigantic yo-yo flower on the side. For those who've asked, there's a very good yo-yo making tutorial here. With the hat and the wreath I've been either layering the yo-yos and stitching them together with a button on top, or in the case of the wreath, pinning them in a decorative fashion to the wreath base. I think the hat looks cute and Kicky's cheeks and baby blues are killing me.

4 comments:

Tilda B. Hervé said...

perfect redesign!

fiona said...

That hat is absolutely beautiful! I'm now inspired to make one for my daughter for the summer. Your baby looks gorgeous in it!

Jackie Kersh said...

adorable! great recycling.

Al said...

It's beautiful - great job

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...