4.19.2010

Subtle and clean...

cottage
cottage
My friend Ken (hi, Ken!) sent along photos of his amazing farm house this weekend. It's seriously gorgeous, but he's looking for some ideas. I found these photos in Cottage Style magazine (2010) and thought they'd provide a bit of inspiration. There are some subtle, genius elements in these rooms*. That row of frames is such a clever way to unite disparate artworks and I love the red metal chair acting as a nightstand between the beds. The little framed note in the top photo is too great and the cutting boards...sigh. I just love this place! The horizontal beadboard is a great way to cover yuck walls too.

*I don't think that painting your walls white is the only way to make something work, but it does help in this case.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...