4.20.2010

Simplified palette...

garden
I like the sound of gravel underneath my feet. This is from my 'dream garden' folder (originally from lonny). A driveway that looked like this would be beautiful too, but the reality of gravel and winter around here...not so good. Our house has an overabundance of color, so that's probably another reason why I like this image. I always think I could really live with a simplified color palette, but then I go and buy something orange...and then blue...and then yellow! The grass always seems to be greener, right?

1 comment:

emma said...

hi, new to your blog! just read this post and thought the same thing. i've been wanting pea gravel paths in our garden but the winters in toronto are also not good for it. then i read your colour comments and had to laugh. i do the same thing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...