4.22.2010

A little less country...


Done the right way, I really like ticking and think it can be a timeless fabric choice. I'm not a fan of the tea-stained, country variety, but I do like ticking when it's used simply. I found a few examples on etsy and thought I'd share. The bag above is from bayou salvage and below are pieces from infusion...


yahees place...


ticketty boo...


my sparrow...


and folding chair designs...


I especially love that golden yellow next to the blue and white. It's one of my favorite color combos lately.

5 comments:

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Beautiful, I love the bags.

Emilia Jane said...

Thank you for posting this. I have 10 yards of blue ticking fabric that I was supposed to make wedding napkins from and then changed my mind. Now I have some projects!

dwellinganddesign said...

Love these.

A Perfect Gray said...

that bag is good...

sosser said...

ok, i want those ticking slippers - now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...