4.27.2010

In the kitchen...

kitchen inspiration
Our friends are remodeling their kitchen and are looking for inspiration, so this post is for them (and anyone else who likes kitchens with wood floors). I've posted the top photo before; this kitchen belongs to Leah, the blogger behind house obsession. Below are images found via House Beautiful...

kitchen inspiration
Living Etc....

kitchen inspiration
Anna's tumblr...

kitchen inspiration
Martha Stewart...

kitchen inspiration
aphro chic (Jenna Lyons's house)...

kitchen inspiration
and design*sponge...

kitchen inspiration

5 comments:

April said...

I ♥ white kitchens. And I ♥ ♥ the idea of putting color INSIDE the cabinets! Brilliant. (and I'm secretly obsessed with the color avocado)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Abbey! These are great! I particularly like the last one, altho I can admit that I am a devotee of anything Jenna Lyons does!

jody mcdowell said...

i pretty much love all the kitchens you posted! especially the floors in the first photo.. so gorgeous! and white subway tile.. always beautiful!

Emily said...

Awesome collection of pics! Just what I needed. Oh, and I'm so offended that you referred to The Cure and Sex Pistols as being "embarrassing", only Counting crows should fall under that category! EZ E is so 90's!!

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Dont' worry, Emily...just the Counting Crows fell into my embarrassing category out of that list. The other bands were too embarrassing to list. :)
-A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...