4.23.2010

Book lovers...




I saw this tumblr via automatism and couldn't resist sharing it with all of you here. The title is 'book lovers never go to bed alone', which I totally love. The quote at the top of the page is great too:
A little library, growing larger every year, is an honourable part of a man's history. It is a man's duty to have books. A library is not a luxury, but one of the necessaries of life. -Henry Ward Beecher
The only thing I would change in that quote is the word 'man'. Ladies like books too, Mr. Beecher! Thank you very much.

4 comments:

litelwonderland said...

love it!

cheryl.andrey said...

Wow, I love that first image. I think it would be great to have a desk area like that, but I'm far too messy to make it work.

Jim said...

books always look sooo good against white walls and shelves! those are sweet!

Christine said...

Great quote. What I wouldn't give for a floor to ceiling built in bookcase.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...