3.15.2010

Wing the wings...

handmade space ship
handmade space ship
We were planning to do garden-y (I know, not a word) outdoor things this weekend but the weather was rainy and cold. Luckily, an enormous box from diapers.com had arrived late Friday afternoon and proved to be the perfect size for a space vehicle. A roll of shiny duct tape and a couple of paper plates later...EZ E was in space! He kept telling PRH and I to "wing the wings", which meant to flap the cardboard wings as fast as we could. Who knew "winging the wings" would be the extent of my cardio for the week. He also told us that the baby could ride in the trunk of his spaceship...generous guy, right?

4 comments:

Teddy Started It said...

Oh yes! Excellent rocket ship - and I can tell, definitely weather-proof:)

Anna said...

I love it!! EZE is sooooooo lucky to have a creative Mommy!!!

amy @ switz~art said...

now that's rad! i miss my young days and making things out of boxes...i'll have to wait until i have a lil' one of my own...or do i? *wink, wink*

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...