3.16.2010

The wing wingers...

handmade space ship
You can always tell when artist parents need more time in the studio. I didn't mention the other day just how much PRH and I got into making the space shuttle. It was meant to be a project that we did with EZ E, but ended up being a project that we totally took over. Here we are on Saturday 'winging the wings'. What's that on our heads, you ask? Why, it's the homemade space helmet and wings that EZ E refuses to wear, of course. PRH and I thought he'd wear it if we did...we were wrong. I particularly love the photo of EZ E and PRH without the helmet on...he's serious about winging those wings! Oh, and don't let Kicky's little smile fool you. She's been waking up at least 3 times per night for the past week, which is making me C-R-A-Z-Y. She's lucky she's cute or I'd have to send her to space with her brother.

3 comments:

our little love nest said...

So creative and fun!! We made a firetruck out of two boxes but I love this way better! xoxo

Rachael, Pistachio Press said...

Jake wants to know why he wouldn't want to wear such an awesome helmet :) That's a seriously cool shuttle.

kt said...

love it love it love it! miss you guys... I won't be traveling to philly :(
xoxo, kate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...