3.24.2010

Spidermom...


Here's my quick and dirty version of this awesome cape, with spiderman on one side and batman on the other. Yet another costume that EZ E refused to pose in*. Fortunately, however, he wears this costume everywhere (a sign of true love)! EZ E also insisted that I make masks for each. I'm seen here posing as spidermom, secretly wishing this is the last time I'll be seen in public wearing this cape and mask. I'm willing to bet it won't be.

*this post has made me reconsider the photos I put on my own blog. Creepy is right!

4 comments:

lilla a said...

I love it! I know the feeling about making a nice costume or piece of cloth for my daugther, and when ready, she refuses to try it..!

ourlittlelovenest said...

heheh...I love it!! It would only be creepy if you were a middle aged man with male pattern baldness, a beer belly and had a pedophile beard. ;)

Elise said...

OMG! I just read that post that you linked to...It made my heart sink into my stomach. I don't know the total story bc I have never seen the blog before, but, ugh....creeppppyyy!

The Stapelia Company said...

Between this picture and your Blowhole post, this has just become the funniest/cutest blog I follow. Hahaha. I love it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...