Maid service...

This morning started off great (please note sarcasm).
7:00 a.m. (our two-year-old EZ E yelling from his bed): "Hello! Bring my breakfast to me!"
7:01 a.m. (again from his bed, but louder): "Hello! Mommy! Daddy! BRING MY BREAKFAST TO ME!"
Not being in the bed & breakfast business, PRH and I, of course, ignore him and...
7:01 and a half a.m. (EZ E gives it one more screaming try): BREAKFAST!!!
7:02 a.m.: He finally tromps out into the living room with the "get ready for a challenge today" look on his face. Oh, and he's soaking wet. Fabulous.
7:03 a.m.: I'm changing this one last diaper and then I'm running away.

*This amazing hand-made breakfast is by thisisloveforever


Anonymous said...

My son insisted on going to preschool today with his collared shirt on backwards and his shoes on the wrong feet. He shrieked like a banshee when I tried to fix it.

I'm coming with you.

Robin said...

I'm starting to follow your wonderful blog! It's really entertaining, interesting and lovely. As for kids; my 11 year old INSISTS on wearing his watch over his sleeve and REFUSES to wear short sleeves on any occasion. I guess it stays funny throughout their whole upbringing.

Tara said...

Don't you just love it when they remind you how much you love them?

My 20 mo daughter, Marley, has taken to completely undressing (including diapers) running around the house and peeing everywhere. It's like I lost my baby and got a puppy. ; )


Tea For Two said...

Ooh, this is a sensational picture. I wanna make some!

Cheryl Arkison said...

Brutal. I don't blame you for running.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...