3.15.2010

Junkie...




It's official...I'm a Target junkie. I already knew that I was, particularly after telling PRH the other day, upon hearing about potential flooding in our area, that I was glad we lived on the Target side of the river. (concerns about potential destruction of property? Oh no, I just need to know if Target will be open.) Anyways, I'm packing up the babies and we're heading to our local Target to check out the new Liberty of London collection. It looks rad.

UPDATE: We went to Target and I left with a pair of gardening gloves. They had some clothing, but I was looking for home goods, which were all sold out. Damn!

8 comments:

cheryl.andrey said...

I was overwhelmed with the Liberty goodness at Target on Saturday. I made it out with only one item, a new file folder box for my paper scraps which I had been searching for already, but I was tempted many other times.

ahhteacouture said...

aghhh everything was sold out when I went there was hardly anything left! Even online its slim pickings! The whole line is gorgeous I want one of everything :) Hope you had better luck xoxo

Brian said...

grab it fast! the stuff is selling out so quickly!

kelley@thehiddenlist.com said...

I can't wait to hear what you thought! My Target trip yesterday was extra long because there was Liberty all over the store. The BEST collaboration they've ever done! I got the cute garden gloves, fab clipboard and one of the tunics. I seriously had a hard time deciding what I wanted. Can't wait to hear what you ended up getting!

brlracincwgrl said...

I love Target, but too bad we don't have one in our town! :(.

Riki Zarris said...

too funny, yes I can't wait to get to target as well I j just hope it won't be a let down after all this anticipation

Sarah said...

I bought the bike! You cannot imagine my excitement! I had to drive to a few stores, and beg some boys to actually go into the back and look, because I KNEW THEY HAD ONE THAT THEY WERE HIDING FROM ME. I brought it home and immediately took it for a spin, it's not meant to be ridden hard, but it's a lovely bike and I love it!

compulsively compiled said...

My Target hardly had any of the collection and when I asked one of the clerks if they would be putting out more of it, she looked at me clueless(ly). I'll be back to check for more tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed. I'd really like the garden gloves too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...