3.25.2010

Blowhole...

fish
Meet the newest member of the A.O. household...Blowhole (EZ E chose his name). He's a betta and was a gift from my parents to EZ E. I won't go into the gory details, but I accidentally almost killed Blowhole the other day...right in front of EZ E. He screamed, "What are you doing to Blowhole?!" and my stomach sank. I thought for sure Blowhole was a goner, but luckily he pulled through. He occasionally floats around the top of the tank, but I think he's just toying with me. He still seems pissed that I almost wiped him out. I know...get over it, Blowhole.

2 comments:

XOJY said...

Funny story. Beautiful fish. Gorgeous photo!

Round Rabbit said...

Nice fish! My FIVE YEAR OLD beta, Rainy, just passed away a few days ago. FIVE YEARS OLD! That is like 700 in fish years!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...