3.29.2010

About damn time...

baby quilt
baby quilt
baby quilt
Kicky's alphabet quilt is finished! Ha! What's that? She's already five months old. Hey, let's just be happy that it's finished. I'm already still annoyed about the whole 26 letters in the english alphabet thing. After letter number, oh let's say 2, the hand-applique really started to be a drag (I even cheated and machined a few letters). The quilt itself is a bit tiny, but so is EZ E's baby quilt. My plan is to make them bigger as they get bigger. Clever, right? Sure, just go with it.

5 comments:

Aimee said...

My goodness, that is gorgeous! I kind of wish I had one for myself...

I am making a giant quilt for our new king size bed and it is driving me nuts; I cannot imagine appliqueing that much!

compulsively compiled said...

It is awesome!

Rachael, Pistachio Press said...

It's beautiful!

Paulette said...

Holy cow--this is absolutely gorgeous and amazing!!!! And i love love love your palette, which'll make it spring all year round.

Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

It turned out beautifully. I love the yellow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...