2.26.2010

This weekend...

party
We had plans for this weekend, but the snow has decided otherwise (13" and counting). We were going to attend a birthday party tonight but had to cancel and our dear friends were supposed to visit on Sunday (hooray!!!) but now I'm not sure about that either (sucky!!!). I do have to admit though, it's kind of fun being snowed in. EZ E has been outside "painting" the snow with spray bottles full of food coloring and I've been working on a project that I'll share on Monday. What are your plans for the weekend (real or pretend)?

*photo from captain kk

1 comment:

Amelia said...

what a cool idea with the spray paint. The snow's all gone here, but I did find some out of date food colouring in my cupboard and have been thinking what to do with it!

Enjoy the snow!
Amelia.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...