2.19.2010

This weekend...

handmade socks
Hmmmm. What are we doing this weekend? Not too much, but here's my pretend weekend:
Saturday AM: draw all day, completely uninterrupted. Follow with a quick trip to kinokuniya
Saturday PM: dinner with closest friends (all of them at once)
Sunday AM: buy a house and walk around it in in my socks all day making lists; play outside with EZ E, Kicky, and PRH in our super awesome back yard (behind our new house)
Sunday pm: have dinner at my parents' house and meet my middle brother's girlfriend (he's thirty-years-old, very private, and has NEVER brought anyone home to meet our family)
The only thing that may actually come true is meeting my brother's girlfriend, which I'm a little nervous about. If we do finally meet her, I'm thinking that she must be 'the one'. The idea of meeting my potential future sister-in-law is nerve-wracking. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a witty, fashionable, super smart sister-in-law who also happens to like thrift stores. What's your fantasy weekend (try to keep it clean, my dears)? Oh, and mom, don't be nervous...if Pete likes her, I'm sure she'll be great.

*photo from
osloann

3 comments:

Elise said...

Sounds blissful! I love the pretend planning...gives me ideas!

Paulette said...

Fly overnight first-class to Paris. Because I'm fly first class, I have no jet lag and bounce happily off the plane to find some little cafe for a croissant and cafe creme. While I'm croissanting, write an award-winning poem in my journal and find the blank check (in Euros) that my boyfriend George Clooney stuck into my pocket so I can shop all I want. In between shopping trips, I visit the Picasso museum, the Rodin museum, and get a private viewing of the Mona Lisa. More of the same on Sunday at which point I get a phone call from my boss saying I should take a few extra days off fully paid. You said this was a fantasy right? (My real weekend is judging a poetry contest and making stewed apples in my crockpot, which is also quite lovely)

jamaica byles said...

Love the socks.....wearing those all weekend would make me happy! I'm into comfort......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...