2.23.2010

Made...

tutorial
tutorial
tutorial
About a month ago we were at the local bookstore and EZ E spotted a book called Marvel: The Characters and Their Universe. It's a bit old for him, but he had a gift card and we figured he'd like it even more later, so we let him get it. Now he's obsessed with all of the characters. He's been talking a lot about claws lately (I blame it on Wolverine), so the first thing we did on Sunday morning was make Wolverine claws. Every two-year-old needs claws, right? They were really easy to make and I'm sure you could figure it out on your own if you wanted to, but here's a little Wolverine-claw tutorial from EZ E and me to you! PRH says he looks like a miniature nosferatu, but I think he looks pretty cute. I always wanted long nails when I was little and these could easily be made with red paper to simulate fingernails (or 'girl claws', as EZ E calls them).

2 comments:

Jim said...

I love Wolverine!

D H Munson said...

wow.. just wow... at least their not copper like my dad made mine out of

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...