1.15.2010

Xoxo...


We usually send out christmas cards, but I was so overwhelmed this year that I didn't. We have a friend who sends out valentines instead of christmas cards and I've always thought it was so unexpected and lovely...so we decided to copy her! EZ E and I collaborated and we'll be sending out handmade valentines* this year. Here's a sneak peek!

*I know it's a bit early to be talking about valentines day, but we still have a bunch left to make...and a very limited attention span each day.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea! Redemption for for my lack of time management at Christmas. Expect a valentine from us!
Sage

Teddy Started It said...

I think sending out Valentines cards is a great idea. We've moved away from friend and had friends move away from us, so we usually have a nice fat stack of cards that go in the mail the first week of February. It always makes me feel good to let our friends know we love them all year - not just at the holidays.

Heather said...

These are awesome. I have loved using my daughters scribbles and artwork as a base for my own artwork for a little while now and lately I have been adding her drawings to my journals. These make me smile.

Sarah said...

This is great, I'm so going to steal this idea next year. Grown up ones though. Ohhh, with vintage Love stamps!!

Greg said...

It is a great idea! I may copy this too! we'll start a new trend

-jonette

Greg said...

I love this idea, and we may copy it too!

-jonette

A Bicycle Built For Two said...

I love sending out Happy New Year cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...