1.22.2010

This weekend...


This has been such a good week! We have a full weekend ahead of us and I'm genuinely excited about it...not like those other weekends where I fake enthusiasm (only kidding). PRH and I have some mailboxes to make (thank you!), an antiques auction to attend tonight (two wassily chairs will be mine), we're having dinner with our lovely friends tomorrow evening and with my parents/brothers on Sunday. Hooray for being back home. What are you all up to? Hope you have a great weekend and I'll see you on Monday! xo, Abbey

*photo from the sugar monster (originally seen on smile and wave)

1 comment:

Paula K said...

Ha! The accompanying picture for this post reminds me of a local window treatment store that always has a 'Call your Mom' sign in the window.

I do not share your enthusiasm for Wassily chairs - my husband always refers to them as electric chairs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...