1.15.2010

This weekend...


PRH and I have been working on a fun project together and I thought I'd finally share what we've been up to. It's a vintage-inspired toy mailbox that hangs on your door knob (similar to EZ E's toy mailbox). You "deliver" your letter through the slot on the top and have your little valentine retrieve it via the pull-down door on the side. They're available in our shop. If for some reason we've temporarily sold out, don't worry we'll make more! Just let me know and we'll reserve one for you. It looks like this is what we'll be up to this weekend. Hope you have a good one and I'll see you on Monday!

7 comments:

Teddy Started It said...

Very cute!

yttria said...

cool box.. :)

sosser said...

that's adorable! makes me wish i still had a little one at home :)

Wolfie and the Sneak said...

I feel like it's pretty safe to say here (without ruining any surprises for my Mr), I ordered one of these as an anniversary gift so I can write him love notes all year long! See? Not just for kids!

sara said...

I'm so behind on my google reader, but let me tell you - I SQUEALED with utter joy when I saw this post! I love it! When my older boy was 2 (so 2 years ago, not really sure WHY I feel the need to give all the details!) we made a mailbox for him, but I am not as talented as you and ours was fashioned out of an old cereal box and covered with kraft paper ;) I still have it, but I REALLY want one of these for each of my boys now! I have to see if I can talk my husband in to it! Any chance that they can be personalized with their names?

Jana Miller said...

I didn't see these the first time around....I love the fact that it fits on a doorknob...so clever!
xo jana

Jan | Poppytalk said...

how cute! why didn't i know you were selling your things in your shop? duh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...