1.05.2010

Shake your...


EZ E and I are making yarn pom poms today. I'm not sure what we're going to use them for...maybe for wrapping gifts or making a wreath, maybe for a centerpiece, maybe for keeping someone occupied at dinner. I guess you never know when some yarn pom poms will come in handy, right? Check out this pom pom-making tutorial and this gorgeous project from The Tortoise and the Hare. Their blog is totally beautiful and I have no idea how it's taken me this long to discover it (that's where this photo came from). They have a ton of great ideas over there!

2 comments:

Tortoise and the Hare said...

Thank you for the shout out!! Your blog is beautiful! I was reading back through some of your older post and would also like to add that you defintily DO NOT suck! Here's to a great new year!!

Michelle

Mandy said...

I love making pom poms! My husband helped me make some for christmas decorations last month and he actually didn't complain! HA!

I love your blog by the way! I'm glad I found it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...