1.28.2010

Mad love...


I've always loved Valentine's Day. I'm getting a jump start and thought I'd share a few of my favorite valentines out there. Last year I bought the one above from something's hiding here for PRH and he loved it. I've posted the Obama valentine from owly shadow puppets before, but it's too good not to post again (directly below).


Here are some others that I think are pretty fabulous from KG&AB...


simple song...


xlessthan3...


atelier 22...


nouveau designs...


cuore...


QandA papier...



dutch door...


pistachio press...


round rabbit...


and hello handmade...

5 comments:

Round Rabbit said...

Aw, what a sweet surprise! Thanks for showing my earrings deary! :)

electropositive said...

That "so smoking hot" card is fanTAStic.

robyn said...

there are some great things in your goodies for valentine's day. i love the squirrel and the love birds.

shanna murray said...

thanks so much for posting our valentines, abbey! what a lovely little surprise!

i am in love with that obama valentine. so great.

dazed said...

in love with the paper bones.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...