1.07.2010

Collected...




If I had to choose my dream job it would be to own a design company like Lost Art Found. They have a much fancier way of describing what they do, but they basically collect collections for people. According to their website they also offer "in-house consulting in the New York, New Jersey and Connecticut areas, providing an expert eye to residential owners and businesses in order to maximize the display potential of existing personal collections." I like that idea of maximizing display potential, don't you? It sounds quite serious. Listen to it this way: "Well, Roger, today we need to maximize the display potential of these bicycle seats. Do you think you can handle that?". Yowser. That's some serious business.

2 comments:

Kickcan and Conkers said...

Now that really sounds like my kinda job... if only!
Wonderful stuff!

Anonymous said...

I love looking at the Lost Art Found website, I just wish they would put prices on it. Sometimes I see something so fabulous that I want to call, butI'm always afraid that the price is going to be beyond astronomical and I'll look lilke a twerp.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...