12.29.2009

Tis the season...

...for organization. When the house or my studio is a mess, I feel like a train wreck. If things aren't put away or arranged properly it seems to throw off everything else and I'll obsess about it until it's fixed. My dad is the same way, so this may be some sort of genetic thing (let's just be nice and call it 'genetic neatness', shall we?). Anyways, I've been trolling etsy looking for storage containers and came across some things you may like. The office organizer above is from Lucky Little Dot and below are items from oodles...


stilettogirl vintage...
and happy day vintage...

2 comments:

ravennagirls said...

all i can do today is think about how messy my studio is in a race to get all my christmas presents done! I can't wait to organize this weekend!!!

Meghan said...

funny. I have the at exact silverware organizer and I have that same metal file organizer, but mine is a grey color. Nice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...