12.31.2009

Quick idea...


Please excuse another late morning. Kicky was up reeeeeaaaalllllyyyyy late last night and I'm just plain exhausted, so here's a quick little idea from our house. This vintage tray sits on our kitchen counter (it makes PRH c-r-a-z-y because I haven't fastened it anywhere and it keeps slipping). I use it as a magnet board and we put recipes there while cooking/baking. I have a few trays like this and figured that I could change them out with the seasons. I also see them in the thrift store all the time, so you'll definitely be able to find one.

5 comments:

Mim Smith Faro said...

Great idea and I love that tray.

I HATE the tile in our kitchen and this may be a way to cover it up!

Rachel said...

Love this! So simple but looks so great. Will def be on the lookout :)

Jenn said...

Poor PRH! Maybe a plate display stand would work with the tray to keep it from slipping.

cheryl.andrey said...

I have a great vintage tray with pine branches on it that would be perfect for something like this...if I had any counter space, ha.

pinkshirtsandcarwrecks said...

i have those trays, too! love 'em - what a great idea to use it in the kitchen like that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...