12.23.2009

Poster size...


I like unfinished knitting and embroidery pieces....sometimes more than the final product. I am not a knitter (I don't know how to increase and decrease and refuse to take the time to learn even though I've heard it's pretty easy), but if I was I'd probably have unfinished pieces hanging all over the place. My newest obsession is photographing/scanning small things and having poster-sized prints made at the local copy shop. Old pieces of embroidery, photos of collections, etc...they all look awesome bigger. I'll show you the embroidery poster once it's hung up. Rad.

*photo from
kelp!

1 comment:

compulsively compiled said...

I'm intrigued. I am in total agreement about liking unfinished pieces and can't wait to see how this works.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...