12.28.2009

I'd like to know...




We're off to a late start around here this morning. Yes, today is Monday, so that means it's time for I'd like to know, a weekly post dedicated to talented artists, designers, etc...all people I'd like to know and who I thought you may like to know of too. Today I'd like to know...Rune Guneriussen. I saw his work on pink shirts and car wrecks (one of my faves) and immediately popped over to look at more. These light pieces are particularly brilliant. Check out his website to see more of his work.

2 comments:

c l a i r e l o d e r said...

Thanks for posting about Rune's work - I'm off to find out more, it looks brilliant!!!

Sparky said...

I'm crazy for lamps, but this artist is even CRAZIER (in a good way)! Like it a lot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...