12.21.2009

I'd like to know...




Today is Monday, so that means it's time for I'd like to know, a weekly post dedicated to talented artists, designers, etc...all people I'd like to know and who I thought you may like to know of too. Today I'd like to know...David Linneweh. It's no secret that I'm a sucker for virtually any artwork with buildings in it. These are smart and interesting and he has a good artists statement. Score. Anyways, see more of his work here and have a lovely start to your Monday.

3 comments:

Jim said...

you have me thinking, why didn't I think of this first! these are awesome!

cheryl.andrey said...

I love that middle image, it reminds me of my hometown.

jodi of the creative JAR said...

beautiful work - actually reminds me of an artist here in nashville a little - his name is harry - www.artbyharry.com

thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...