12.29.2009

Clinically speaking...


Stop the presses. It's official...our pantry is organized (what? you thought I was going to tell you something interesting?!). I've labeled the hell out of it, but now I need some containers. Here are some goodies that I found. The image above is from jess james lake and the images below are from kultur...



and vintage avacado...


I particularly like the styling going on at vintage avacado. I'm a sucker for good photos. There's something about putting vintage items in a clinical setting that makes them seem less *used* and more appealing.

4 comments:

electropositive said...

I was thinking just yesterday that I needed containers for my pantry too.

though of course that was spurred by my mother coming over and gasping (literally...gasping!) that my flour and sugar were only in the bags.

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Ha! I'm gasping too...just kidding. It just occurred to me that the idea of that leftover jar is a little gross though. Who puts leftovers in a jar? Ew.

sosser said...

tho i already have a well established obsession with containers you have managed to fill me with renewed container-lust!
thanks

ivyrossiter said...

My parents have those peanuts/pretzels/potato chips bowls - we've used them almost every time we have guests, although not necessarily for what's on the label. They're fab.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...