11.27.2009

Projects...



Shopping today? Unfortunately...or should I say fortunately...not. Today's project (well, actually the project for the last several days) has been re-painting our bathroom. I'm very indecisive when it comes to paint colors, which is probably why we've always stuck with white. The bathroom was already painted a light green when we moved in, so I went into the store and just chose a green (it's Valspar....jalapeno something). This is a bit darker than I normally would have committed to, but I'm liking it. I'm wondering if I'll like it as much once the tape is off because I'm really liking the oh-so-preppy green, blue, white thing. Oh, and here's a photo of me with my early-morning mom hair ponytail (who am I kidding...it's my all day long mom hair). Poop city.

2 comments:

Peaches said...

Find a piece of art with that color blue to hang on the wall. I love art in the bathroom and looking for just the right piece with a defined element. I like the green.

Vicki @ Piccolo Take All said...

Wow! Check out that crown moulding! And in a bathroom? I love the color. It reminds me of one if ny favorite Behr colors (Happy Camper). So far we have painted our kitchen pantry & floor border and our sunporch floor with it. I'm thinking about using it for a small bedroom/office too. I can't wait to see when you're done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...