11.09.2009

I'd like to know...




Today is Monday, so that means it's time for I'd like to know, a weekly post dedicated to talented artists, designers, etc...all people I'd like to know and who I thought you may like to know of too. Today I'd like to know...the famous etsy knitter, Yokoo. I absolutely love her work and LOVED her featured seller interview. Her answer to the question 'Apart from creating things, what do you do?' (below) was brilliant:

Oh, I imagine I’m just like everyone else. I check pockets. I roll socks . I give tips. I skip pages. I fall asleep. I turn it off. I give directions. I scroll down. I make sure its even. I leave it out. I lock eyes. I write it down. I say thank you. I walk away. I pretend laugh. I for real cry. I say I voted. I wonder if he really loves me.

Her interview at YellowGoat is also genius. Yokoo is truly someone I'd like to know. You can check out her shop here.

2 comments:

Vivi said...

Love that quote. Really poetic too.

Tea For Two said...

That answer sent shivers up my spine. Lovely lovely.

Your blog is pretty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...