11.06.2009

The hunt is on...


My favorite thing about moving is hunting for furniture and then arranging and rearranging. When we left Buffalo we unloaded a ton of furniture and we've spent the last few months searching for replacements at auctions, thrift stores, and antique sales. We've come across some good finds, but still haven't found decent dressers. I would love to find something like this armoire that I saw on sfgirlbybay*. I'm a sucker for that grey/pink combo lately. Keep your fingers crossed that we find something good soon. In the meantime, I'm off to arrange and rearrange.

*originally from
beach studios

4 comments:

henzy said...

loving the gray and pink..

Jane Flanagan said...

I love this. I'm on the hunt for some kind of armoire too (preferable something I can paint). Thanks for the inspiration!

Meghan said...

Gray and pink love for me too lately. I'm making some new merch in that combo. Take a look: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33731697

compulsively compiled said...

I know just what you mean. I've been on the look out for two dressers for years now. I could buy new but I really don't want to so I just keep looking. I know it will happen, the perfect two will be found!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...