11.10.2009

Fueling the fire...


This is the rug that has been in our living room for a few years now (above). It isn't very clear in the photo, but it's a light yellow wool rug with a faint, cream-colored floral pattern. It's a great rug but it's SO damn boring...and square. I'm looking for something a bit more colorful and have been obsessing over kilim rugs. Here are a few photos that have been fueling the fire. The image directly below is from one of my favorite blogs, The Brick House. Love it! I can't remember where the image under that came from (let me know if you remember). The bottom image is from design*sponge. I found a couple of cheap rugs on ebay and I think I'm going to try cutting them into circles. We'll see.



1 comment:

Vicki @ Piccolo Takes All said...

I'm loving kilims lately, too. I think they would work really well with your furniture.

And I just came across the image with the yellow door on livingetc.com in the "Hallways" set.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...