10.14.2009

A much cooler Abigail...




I don't know if it's the darkness that's been creeping in via fall or what, but lately I've been thinking a lot about Abigail Ahern's work. I'd love to settle into one of these rooms with a chai latte and a great magazine. Her interiors are so damn fabulous. She has a book that came out recently that I almost ordered the other day (I opted for christmas gifts for other people instead). I'm dying to see it though. If you'd like to see more of her work take a look at her website, her sneak peek at design*sponge or the sneak peek of her sister Gemma's house (also on design*sponge).

1 comment:

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life said...

I LOVE ABIGAIL AHERN! I waited 2 weeks to get her book shipped from the UK! Was so worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...