9.25.2009

Studio renovation...



I mentioned a while ago that PRH and my dad have been renovating part of an early 1800's barn into a studio and woodshop. They've finished hanging the drywall and installing the electricity, so there are only a few things left to do before we can start using the space. I thought you all would enjoy a very small sneak peek...these photos were taken over a month ago. The bottom photo is looking into the woodshop and shows the wall and windows between the two spaces. The top photo is looking into the studio. Both the rounded door and the half door came from an old church...they're really beautiful in person. I'll share more once we're settled in.

3 comments:

Jim said...

i am jealous!

Mim Smith Faro said...

Beautiful! I love that they are reusing salvage. I can't wait to see the finished studio. I love peeking into other artist's spaces.

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

I'll post more photos when it's looking better. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...