9.23.2009

Project...


A number of folks have emailed me asking for a pattern for EZ E's owl costume. As I said in the post, I didn't follow a pattern and made it up as I went along. Unfortunately, I don't have enough time right now to make a pattern but here is the very rough sketch that I drew before I started making the costume. Hopefully this will help clear things up a bit. Let me know if you have any questions. Oh, and fair warning: I don't know much about sewing, so I probably won't be able to answer technical questions. Good luck and be sure to send photos of your finished projects!

*UPDATE: The same is true for the shark costume I made last year. I did not follow a pattern, nor do I have one to share, for sale, etc. This may be something that I think about in the future, but for now (and with a baby due in a few weeks) the photos are the best I can do. Good luck with your projects!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...