9.21.2009

Fall baby...


Like I said on Friday, I have owls on the brain. I also have stuffed animals on the brain. Long-time readers may remember the bunnies I made for EZ E before he was born. He finally likes them (it's only taken 2 years) and I'd like to make something similar for Kicky. I finished a doll for her this weekend (photo coming tomorrow) and am thinking that an animal is in order for the second softie. I'm feeling particularly inspired by this softie owl from plants and animals. Too cute. Stay tuned...at 3 today I'll be sharing photos of EZ E's costume that I made this weekend.

1 comment:

Mim Smith Faro said...

Love the owl plushie. DD (14) has been collecting owl necklaces which were popular in the 70s. I think this lovely owlie may have to be a Christmas present for her.

LOVE EZE's costume too btw.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...