9.14.2009

Excuse me...

vintage volvo
...while I geek out over this car. We took EZ E to an antique car race this weekend and it was awesome. My favorite car (by a mile...ha ha) was a Volvo 122s wagon. I've driven my share of Volvos over the years and have always wanted a Volvo station wagon. We finally bought one last year...it's navy blue and boxy and perfectly dorky in every way. Even though I love it, I'd happily trade it in for this vintage version. Isn't this car gorgeous?!

*photo found via serious wheels

4 comments:

abigail said...

my mom's old 1981 Volvo station wagon with 180,000 miles on it was my first, and best car. I still miss it.

abigail said...

my mom's old 1983 volvo station wagon was my first and best car. I still miss it.

That one is gorgeous!

Mim Smith Faro said...

I LOVE it!

My dream car while I was in my twenties was a volvo station wagon. To me it embodied everything I wanted- stability and children ;)

Andrew said...

Nice car! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...