8.06.2009

A thousand gleaming corvettes...


I know food cravings are normal when you're seven months pregnant, but is it normal to crave roller skating? The seller's description for these vintage skates is perfect:

Maureen was skating backwards when she bumped right into Todd Klein. Todd was the kind of guy you were only allowed to admire from a distance. If you got too close your body odor would contaminate his personal space. But she bumped right into him, her ponytail met his armpit, her lips met the alligator on his polo shirt. Yo, babe watch it will you? He said and smiled. It was the smile of a thousand gleaming corvettes sitting at a dealership. She picked herself up and skated away in ecstasy.

Don't you wish all etsy sellers wrote their descriptions like this? Description and skates available via objetpetita .

6 comments:

Lesley said...

Umm, those are freakin' AWESOME! And so is that description.

My sister and I used to have royal blue Adidas roller skates. In fact, I wish I still had them. And Todd Klein.

haha

Vicki @ Piccolo Takes All said...

That listing sounds like it could be a passage from a Sweet Valley High book...

Back in the olden days (the 80s), I had a pair of sneaker skates similar to these...ah, thems were the days.

joAnn said...

that is amazing!It sounds like a John Hughes movie!

david john said...

those are so hot!

objetpetita said...

Hey thanks, that's so nice of you! Glad you like the description! Wish those skates still fit me!

objetpetita said...

Hey Thanks! That's so nice of you! I wish they still fit me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...