8.25.2009

Prego portrait...


Kicky is due in 59 days and I don't think we have a single photo of prego-Abbey-round 2 (the final round). This photo by Jami Saunders (aka Jami+Pictures=Love) makes me want to do a little photo shoot before baby #2 makes her debut. I probably won't rock a bare belly, but we do need at least one photo for Kicky's baby book. Speaking of baby books...does anyone have one that they'd recommend? We chose this one for EZ E but I wanted something a bit different for our little miss. I wish I had the energy to make one.

5 comments:

Wolfie and the Sneak said...

This one by Nikki McClure is the one I have my eye on.

Did you see that third trimester bikini pageant? I think I saw it on Design Mom (I'll have to go back and look)

No bare belly for me, either!

sweetsweetlife said...

Oh, my goodness! Only 59 days! How wonderful. I love this photo, especially the guitar. I think it rocks, although I, too, would not have the guts to show my belly! But it's a great concept!

Best wishes for the final stage of your pregnancy. Here's my advice: REST. (I didn't do it, either, but I sure wished I had!) Nothing is more important. Nothing.

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Renee- that one is perfect! Thanks for the tip!

shahnnen said...

kal barteski (of love life, etc... i'm sure you've read her blog) made a really cool one on blurb for her 2 girls (pilot and penn...what great names) and it is fill-in-the-blank so you can personalize it.
http://lovelife.typepad.com/buy_lovelife/buy-hello-baby-book-here.html

kate so said...

I've given the one by Nikki McClure to a few of my friends. I'm even considering picking one up for myself...I'm not even pregnant!

Congrats on baby #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...