8.17.2009

I'd like to know...




Today is Monday, so that means it's time for I'd like to know, a weekly post dedicated to talented artists, designers, etc...all people I'd like to know and who I thought you may like to know of too. Today I'd like to know...Lillianna Pereira. I love collages and these are SO great! Oddly she lives in the same part of Massachusetts where we used to live and even belongs to the same print organization that we belonged to, but I don't think we've ever met. You can see more of her work here.

4 comments:

second storie said...

ooooh, very nice!

Heather D said...

I love this gals stuff! Great work Lillianna!

DiDi said...

I bought some of lillianna's pieces. They're timeless. I love them.

vantiani said...

Oh she rocks, indeed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...