8.06.2009

Collected...


Sometimes I write something and I think, "Wow! That was the dullest post I've ever written." The post I wrote for today takes the cake and I decided, rather than delete it, to poke a little fun at my own expense and publish it. Here it is in all its boring glory:

These frames make that wall seem really tall...or maybe it just is. Anyways, the all-black frames unite the photos nicely. Plus I really like that bed.

See what I mean? Mind-numbingly dull. :) Well, here's to hoping this morning's Aesthetic Outburst post will be the most boring thing you read all day.

*photo via white & wander (originally via domino)

5 comments:

Mim Smith Faro said...

I do like the way it looks though! Sometimes you just need the picture.

Peaches said...

I don't see it as boring at all, but a little slice of your life...or thought process...just thinking out loud. I like it and always read your blogs. Keep it simple...keep it real.

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

:) Ha! You're both very sweet. xo, Abbey

Jim said...

haha thats's how I write, seriously.

Bec said...

Love your post. Love the room.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...