6.24.2009

Sew awesome...





Now that I know we're having a little girl I've been obsessing over baby clothing. My obsession has been fueled by beautiful blog called katie did. I can't remember where I originally saw the link to her blog, but the clothing she makes for her children is incredible (as you can see from these images). It makes me want to sew every outfit our kids leave the house in...well, except that I don't really know how to sew. It's on my to do list for the summer now that we're living closer to family members who sew really well. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

loopedback said...

I'm surprised to find out you don't sew- I'm sure you'll pick it up readily with your great eye for detail and color.

Hope you are settling in well and enjoying your new home as much a you did Bflo:-)

Wolfie and the Sneak said...

Yes! I've been obsessing over every last detail at that blog since we're having a girl, too!
Hooray for little girls!

shanna murray said...

I'm not even pregnant and this is my favorite blog right now. She has such a perfect eye for color and proportion! So dreamy.

Nancy said...

Congrats on the girl:) Have fun looking up super cute outfits!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...