6.05.2009

Regret...


EZ E and PRH went on a dad + baby date yesterday, so I took myself to the local antique store and spent an hour wandering the aisles. There were a few finds to be had, but the best thing I found was a vintage painting of a dachshund. It was insane! We don't own a dachshund, or any animals for that matter, but this painting was so fabulous! I walked around and around, coming back to it a couple of times, and eventually decided to leave without it. After a hunt for dachshund portraits on etsy I found this little photo from something charming. It's cute, but I still want that damn painting. Do I need it? No. Am I going back to get it? YES.

2 comments:

shanna murray said...

go get it! and if you change your mind after a while i'll buy it from you!

malo said...

I think you should. Obviously there's something about dachshunds.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...