6.22.2009

Pity the pregnant lady...



It rained all weekend here and I have been absolutely M-I-S-E-R-A-B-L-E. So has someone else in the A.O. household...someone whose name begins with an E. All weekend long it was, "Go outside?"..."Mama, go outside now?!" until it became an ever-so-screechy "OUTSIDE!". I think the only thing that made me not want to scream all weekend was coming across this awesome bike via random inspiration and spending half an hour creating a series of dream bikes. After what I've "suffered" through this weekend I think PRH should take pity on his pregnant wife and order her a Republic Bike. The blue one.

2 comments:

Vicki @ Piccolo Takes All said...

Wow, thanks for the link! I LOVE these bikes! I can't stop "building" my own! If you're serious about getting one, hurry up, since their (reasonable) prices are going up July 1st!

jen@flowerdancer.com said...

Oh, boy, I do pity you! I remember all too well what it was like! I had to laugh when I read about your craving for lemonade - the only craving I had was for sour candy, which is something I normally detest!

I'm wondering, though, why rain all weekend necessarily means you have to be cooped up with a miserable toddler? I admit I live in California, and maybe rain is different here... but when my little guy wants to go out in the rain, I let him! I figure it's no different than playing in the hose, right? When he's done, I toss him in a warm bath... he hasn't died so far, lol! Maybe that would make a long rainy weekend easier on you. ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...