6.29.2009

I'd like to know...




Yes, today is Monday. We're a little behind around the A.O. house on this fine Monday. Today I'd like to know...Martha Rich. I've admired her work for a long time and was blown away by her sketchbooks on Book By Its Cover. These are so quirky and interesting...perfect work in my mind. You can see more of Martha Rich's work on her website or on Book By Its Cover. I'll be back tomorrow with normal posting once I have a chance to catch up with my "normal" life. :)

2 comments:

Sophie Munns said...

Oooh! These are fabulous Abbey. Love reading Aesthetic outburst for a frequent burst of inspiration. Dont know how you do it!
Ciao,
Sophie

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Thanks, Sophie! You're very sweet. :)
-Abbey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...