6.18.2009

Collected...


I found a new blog that I love called rambling renovators. This photo is from there* and I think this is a great way to display a collection like this. The black backgrounds make the doilies look much more graphic and interesting than say...the same doilies perched on the back and arms of a flowery sofa. I did something similar a while ago with some vintage Barbie sweaters I had as a little girl. I'll have to take a better photo to share. Now that I'm thinking about it, they'd be perfect for the walls of Kicky's nursery. Hmmmm.

*originally found here

3 comments:

Vivi said...

Cute discovery, but I like your vintage Barbie sweaters! Love to see those hanging up.

Nonna Illustration & Design said...

I like this blog as well! It's great to see what they've done to there house in the time the blog has been up and to see there new little one.

Shawna

Christine said...

awesome doilies - super picture

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...