6.02.2009

Birthday boy...


Sorry for the light posting so far this week. We just finished moving yesterday AND it also EZ E's 2nd birthday! The photo above is a very new EZ E and the photo below is from yesterday. When we asked how old he was he'd hold up his two forefingers and say, "two, two, two!". I attempted a dump truck cake that I'm too mortified to show here...it was hideous! EZ E wouldn't even eat it...even though I thought it was good! I will admit that I'm probably not the best judge of taste right now...I'm already in that 'I'll eat anything' stage of pregnancy. EZ E spent much of his day in the garden pushing dirt (his words) and pulling weeds, so I think he enjoyed his second birthday. Normal posting will resume tomorrow once things have settled down a little. See you then!

4 comments:

sophie munns said...

Now Abbey, how could you possibly move house and make the best cake in the world. top marks for even going near the kitchen at all...a bit disappointed you didn't show the photo!
Such is life!
best wishes for the next chapter in a new place!
Sophie

Heather Jerdee said...

Happy Birthday Ez E your one adorable boy :)

The Stapelia Company said...

The curls on that peanut?! He is adorable. And how's he going to judge the dump truck cake? Too cute.

Laurie said...

Happy birthday to the little guy! My little guy's bday was Monday...a good month overall! About the cake -- we all get points for the effort!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...