5.27.2009

WNYBAC shop...








WNY Book Arts Center (home to the WNY Book Arts Collaborative) has a retail shop that I've been helping to pull together. I finally got around to taking a few shots and thought I'd share. One of my favorite details is the laser-cut text hanging in the window. It came from a sign company and it looks amazing with the light filtering through to the floor. Plus it measures 4 feet wide by 8 feet tall, so you can't miss it! What do you think?

P.S. Here's the link to the shop!

7 comments:

joAnn said...

it looks gorgeous! a perfect pairing of old and new, of fresh and worn-in. i LOVE the floor color!

Rynke said...

I hope I can go there sometime...

Mim Smith Faro said...

I think it is wonderful! It looks so inviting. I LOVE the window.

Patty M. said...

Gorgeous! Is there an online store or an Etsy shop?

Rachael, Pistachio Press said...

Looks amazing! What a lot of work!

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Thanks, everyone! I forgot to include the link to the shop: http://www.wnybac.etsy.com
xo,
Abbey

Seth said...

Great looking shop. Thanks for the Etsy link.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...