5.11.2009

Talented guy...







My dear friend Rachael and I had some errands to do together last week and made a quick stop at the studio space she shares with three other talented artists (Shanna Murray, Sara Dankert, and Jim DeLucia). PRH and I went to undergrad with Jim and I was thrilled to see his new work. He's always been super talented...and quite self-deprecating. You may also recognize his work from a recent post by Decor8 or even from this photo of EZ E's bedroom. Jim totally deserves any and all recognition. Here are some shots I took of his studio...totally on the sly (I couldn't help myself, Jim!). Take a look at his shop here.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Thanks Abbey! I have to email you guys about trading. I didn't forget! Thaks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...