Summer 101...

OK...one last public service announcement for the week, I promise. PRH and I are excited to be co-teaching a 1-week summer course called Screen Printing for Small Editions at Visual Studies Workshop in Rochester, NY. Spaces are limited (and it's filling up fast), so please sign up...especially if you're
1) interested in a fun summer course (for college credit or not)
2) you want to get to know PRH and me a bit better
3) you want to see me trying to pull screen prints with my big old preg-o belly
4) and perhaps even meet our sweet EZ E.
There are a lot of other excellent courses being offered, including one taught by our friend Luke whose image above you may remember. You can sign up here and we'll hope to see you there!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...